Saturday 11 September 2010

Welcome to My Art Blog

Here we go!

My name is Amy-Louise and I am a sixth form student at Prince Henry's Grammar School. My reasons for studying art are simple, I love to express myself through creative media. I find it interesting how messages and morals can be transferred by visual means, no words necessary. I enjoy all arts, including media and literature and often read, write and draw in my spare time. After an A* grade at GCSE , I pray to continue my success in the A-Level course.
This blog is to document my progress and thoughts, throughout A-Level art. However, I hope to be able to draw in aspects from my other subjects, History, Psychology and English Literature, and I also hope you enjoy watching my work develop and my mind unravel.
     - ta tar for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment